Be Well Mind
Bringing more meaning, impact, and joy to your life with nature, nutrition and non-invasive neuro-hacking.
Does this sound like you?
You’ve got your dream job but are still unsatisfied.
You know what you need to do and struggle to find the time and motivation to get it done.
You know there is something more for you to do.
What made you successful no longer challenges and excites you.
Find more meaning in your day-to-day!
- You have the potential to recover and adapt faster than you thought possible.
- You have a mind that can learn and grow with practice.
- You have a body that can heal itself.
- You have a dream that you haven’t told anyone, or when you do, they think you are crazy.
- You have grit and focus to make things happen.
- You have a community that needs your positive impact.
What is High Flow Coaching?
High Flow Coaching creates more joy, meaning, and impact in your life using neuroscience-backed techniques. High flow coaching helps you do the following:
- Turn your curiosity into passion and into purpose
- Align activities to your purpose through clear goals
- Automate and eliminate low value activities
- Increase time in flow for greater productivity
- Think big and use leverage to maximize impact
- Give gratitude to increase joy and love in your life
We use coaching modalities with proven efficacy and neuroscience-backed techniques for building great habits, achieving more flow, and having more impact. If you work in volatile, ambiguous, complex, and uncertain environments, and need help with stress, balance, burnout or meaning, I know how you feel and can help. My sweet spot is helping you unblock your blockers and let biology take over, using practical and proven techniques. You will be amazed at what is possible in your life using these techniques!
Eric Reiners is a former executive of a public cybersecurity company who is now a coach and advisor helping others achieve more joy, meaning, and impact in their lives. Eric and his partner, Kerri Eich, have been experimenting with the concept of “Being Well” through a variety of personal and community investments. Kerri created Be Well Gardens to connect families to wellness through nutrition. A few years ago they created the Be Well Retreat which connects families to wellness through nature. Here are some of Eric’s qualifications:
- Proven experience coaching and developing senior business and technical leaders to their potential.
- Proven experience helping teams get into group flow for more productivity, joy, and innovation.
- Experience as a senior executive (CIO) for a high-growth public cybersecurity company.
- Advisor to technology startups, specifically in the AI space.
- Expert at using entrainment, neuro-feedback, and other technologies for improving performance.
- Certified Ashtanga Yoga Instructor, 1999.
- Certified Zero to Dangerous from Flow Research Collective, 2022.
- Certified in High Flow Coaching by the Flow Research Collective, 2023.
- In progress for Masters of Applied Neuroscience from King’s College, London, graduating in early 2024.
How Be Well Mind Can Support You
There are three different ways we can support you. Choose from individualized 1:1 support, a cohort of others for group support and accountability, or bringing your team together for higher productivity.
“I was dragging into Thursday exhausted and would spend all day Saturday trying to emotionally recover. After three weeks of coaching from Eric on active recovery and stress management, I now get my best sleep on these nights and I wake up refreshed for my time off on weekends. I also have my calendars under control and am better able to feel more centered at work.”
“Eric has such a magical way of building respect, honesty, and trust through his leadership. It’s been such a genuine pleasure to work with Eric and I’m so excited that he is able to take his talent and passions towards helping others become the greatest version of themselves – no one better to do it!”
I started working with Eric Reiners in his High Flow Lifestyle program in January of 2023. I'm an entrepreneur, so I'm pretty cautious about how I invest my time and resources, but what a payoff! He was incredibly welcoming, and provided approachable, practical information that was deeply impactful. After completing the program, I am now more clear about my goals, and feeling in control of the accomplishments I’m achieving in relation to them. Eric was instrumental in working with me to identify my flow activities and flow blocks, helping me to understand the importance of "recovery" as it applies to the "corporate athlete", and other great realizations. He was collaborative in his approach, empowering me to develop tactical tools to form habits around accomplishing the goals that I'm focusing on (as well as in pursuing my best possible future self). We fine tuned that process over the course of our work together, allowing me to see results on a weekly basis. I am so thankful that I decided to embark on this journey with Eric, and I look forward to doing ongoing work with him to continue my growth.
“Eric is one of those leaders who really practices what he preaches. He leads with humility, empathy, and candor. You can expect him to be very curious about problems and performance issues with his analysis to be thoughtful, data backed, and focused on your success. Eric is passionate about how we learn, how we grow, how we enter that space of creative flow to excel in our role. If you want someone laser focused on improving performance, Eric and his team are up for the job!”
“Eric’s presence in a room is motivating and moving. He is an exceptional leader, an enthusiast and above all a humble person.”
"I got the job! Working with you has allowed me to better recognize my value in the job market and to ultimately change my career path to something that better suits my ideal work-life balance. I am eternally grateful."